Saturday, October 31, 2009

Who's writing whom?

It's Halloween today.  Think of something clever and pretend I wrote it here.

I am writing three different blog posts (this is one of them) about my recent trip to Holy Cross Cemetery, which I visited in honor of Halloween.

As I was walking through the main building, which houses the chapel and the remains of John Candy and Fred MacMurray among other resident remains, all sorts of thoughts and questions began running through my mind that might be interesting to include in a blog post about cemetaries and death. 

That's when the thought which inspired this blog came through.  Was I really writing the blog post or was it writing me?

I don't have a definitive answer.  That's the cuisine of this post.  Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment