Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ultimate Mind F***

I've already written twice about the Universal Law, the Right of Consciousness. 

The older I become in physical earth years the more I realize how much of the beliefs I've "bought" have been pure crap...pure fiction.

All of this has got me pondering then if the ultimate mind f*** is the illusion we "own" anything permanently.  Or if anyone does?  And would we really desire to anyway?

I'm just saying...I mean writing...

To refresh:
Right of Consciousness Knowledge: "While it appears external rules govern who owns what, the prevailing law is the Right of Consciousness.  I must love it, know I deserve it and hold a vision for healthy, joyful use of it. Then it comes to me easily.  When I am joined with something I truly deserve by my mental, emotional and spiritual alignment--it is mine by Universal Law.  No one can interfere.  Remember, I am under no laws but God's."  (This quote is from Alan Cohen's book, Relax Into Wealth.)

No comments:

Post a Comment