Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Real Estate Valuation

So, I'm a little behind on my weekly post for my t-shirt designer blog.  To make my self feel better, I started thinking that in the big picture (since all but about one of my blogs is less than a month old) by the time most people who will read my blog get around to it...it won't really matter whether I was technically "on time" or not.  They'll all be there nice and archived and ready for their reading pleasure.

This morphed my thinking to internet real estate traffic.  With internet real estate traffic more is just more and better and valuable. 

The words I am writing now that my mom probably isn't even going to read (get it? not a lot of traffic) are worth nothing except that I found them worthy enough in my mind to write about.  Yet a year from now if I (however it happens) become some sort of blogging celebrity Goddess that people can't get enough of what I've done so far and what I am about to do; these same words I am writing now just may be worth a billion times more than what they are worth as I write them.

With residential real estate, less is more.  The less traffic by your property and in your neighborhood (especially in a bigger city) the more desirable and the more valuable your property is.

What?  Did I hear someone say a billion times nothing is still nothing?  You know how I feel about math.

No comments:

Post a Comment