Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Waiting To Die

I'm a physical well-being snob.  What do I mean?  I feel as if I have come to terms with the truth about my physical body in the sense that if an "illness" shows up I consider it the final frontier.

What do I mean?  All cause starts first in our awareness...our personal consciousness, of which we are the Supreme Ruler of (even if in some areas we aren't very effective rulers).

So, if something shows up in my physical body and I want to catch it at its true Source in order to most effectively get it to leave (you know it didn't come to stay, it came to pass), I need to look to my beliefs and feelings.

Then someone was kind enough to remind me that as whole beings, our physical bodies must be considered as part of the equation.  Kapow!  I realized I was judging.  I was thrilled to advocate "self-help" when it came to thoughts, beliefs and feelings.  When it came to the physical body.  Not so much.

I can envision a future where we release our need for doctors and nurses and health insurance and the like because our awareness is on our truth as well-beings who possess physical bodies that were created to function perfectly (if we allowed them to).  So if something nasty came up in our physical body to temporarily throw it out of perfection, it is because something in our system needed to be loved and released.

That time isn't here yet.  So, I am going to make the effort not to judge 'cuz truth is if I know you and you feel sick, I am not at the point where I'd look at you and say, "No you are not...it's all in your mind."  I'd want to help you with whatever means I felt I had to help you at the time.

I write this preamble to my actual topic, this postings "mind cuisine", for a reason.  I wonder if the current collective consciousness tends to sway us into believing we are all just waiting to die, especially once we reach that nebulous 40 to 50 physical years old age?

It's one thing if a doctor has diagnosed you with a terminal illness and you know you are dying and can make choices based on that knowledge.  It just seems like it is almost more cruel the way our society more subtely starts to impose this terminal illness diagnosis on us with our fascination and youth glorification.

Okay, I'll admit I didn't really think about these things when I was younger.  I was too busy enjoying being young.  Now that I have reached that nebulous age and still in many ways feel as young as I did when I was 22, I'm a little displeased with myself about certain ways I tend to behave based on feeling the need to "act my age".  Notice the word "act" implies being something other than who you  are.  I mean what if there had been no one before us telling us what the appropriate way to "act" our age is.  How would we "act" then? Anyway, this chica is ready to rebel and bring along all of those who are willing to break the belief chains that bind us.

Hell...I'm still waiting to decide what I wish to be when I grow up!  And why should we feel like we have to choose just one thing and it must define us forever?  When I graduated from high school over thirty years ago I couldn't have possibly predicted with my human consciousness that I would desire to be a professional blogger when I grow up.  Nor do I desire to lock myself into identifying my self as a professional blogger the rest of this physical life.  I reserve the right to change my identity as often and whenever the mood strikes me.

I reserve the right to wear what I want when I want.  I reserve the right to believe I can succeed at anything whether I'm fat or thin or big or small or white or black or 20 or 50, I think you get the drift.  I reserve the right to love what I love today and choose something else to love tomorrow.  There's only love anyway.  Love is always present.  Love is always ON.  If you are not seeing it or feeling it, it's 'cuz you aren't looking for it or connected to it.

So in all fairness, I am declaring to the universe via this blog post that I am not only done waiting to die...I am done waiting to live, especially according to what society dictates.  My right of consciousness (see the end of this blog for more explanation) is my wealth and my permission to create my life on my terms.  Besides, I could easily exist as a physical being for another 50 or more years.  Who knows what collective well-being consciousness will be by then allowing our bodies to remain seemingly forever young.

Who's with me?


"While it appears external rules govern who owns what, the prevailing law is the RIGHT OF CONSCIOUSNESS.  I MUST love it, know I deserve it and hold a vision for healthy, joyful use of it.  Then it comes to me easily.  When I am joined with something I truly deserve by my mental, emotional and spiritual alignment--it is mine by Universal Law.  No one can interfere.  Remember, I AM under no laws but God's."  This quote is from Alan Cohen's book Relax Into Wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment